FLEX LNG LTD. (the “Company”) advises that the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 13, 2019 at 09:00 a.m. at the Hamilton Princess and Beach Club, 76 Pitts Bay Road, Hamilton HM CX, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2018 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
- To set the maximum number of Directors to be not more than eight.
- To resolve that vacancies in the number of Directors be designated as casual vacancies and that the Board of Directors be authorised to fill such vacancies as and when it deems fit.
- To re-elect David McManus as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Ola Lorentzon as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Marius Hermansen as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Nikolai Grigoriev as a Director of the Company.
- To elect Joao Saraiva e Silva as a Director of the Company.
- To re-appoint Ernst & Young AS of Oslo, Norway, as auditor and to authorize the Directors to determine their remuneration.
- To approve amended and restated bye-laws being adopted as the new bye-laws of the Company in substitution and replacement for the existing bye-laws.
- To approve the remuneration of the Company’s Board of Directors, post the 2019 Annual General Meeting.
- To authorize the Board to issue shares as remuneration to the Directors, post the 2019 Annual General Meeting upon the terms and conditions described in Proposal 10.
September 13, 2019