Below you can find answers to the most commonly asked questions
- Where are Flex LNG shares traded?
Flex LNG shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “FLNG”.
- Who are the financial analysts that cover Flex LNG?
A list of analysts covering Flex LNG can be found on the Analysts overview page
- Does Flex LNG publish an ESG-report?
Flex LNG publishes an annual ESG-report, which can be found in the ESG
- Where can I find financial reports from Flex LNG?
All financial reports from Flex LNG may be found in the Quarterly reports and the Annual reports
- Where can I find the SEC filings of Flex LNG?
Flex LNG’s SEC filings can be found here
- Who are the members of the Board of Directors of Flex LNG?
To read a short biography on each of our board members please visit our Board of Directors
- Where can I find information on the management of Flex LNG?
Information on our senior management can be found on the Management
- What type of company is Flex LNG?
FLEX LNG Ltd. is a Bermudian limited liability company.
- How many classes of shares are there in Flex LNG?
There is only one share class: ordinary shares. Each of which have a nominal value of USD 0.1 and is fully paid in.
- Trading or settlement of your ordinary shares:
If you have any questions relating to the trading or settlement of your ordinary shares of Flex LNG Ltd. please contact your bank, broker, nominee or other financial intermediary. If you have additional questions, you may also contact Computershare Trust Company, NA, Flex LNG’s U.S. transfer agent, by email: email@example.com or by telephone: 800-736-3001 (toll free) / 1-781-575-3100 (toll), or DNB Bank ASA, Flex LNG’s VPS Registrar, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +4723268016.
If you cannot find the answer to your question please contact us by filling out the form on the Investor Contact page
Flex LNG Ltd.