FLEX LNG has eight LNG newbuildings under construction at DSME and HHI shipyards for delivery throughout 2019-2021. FLEX’s fleet will provide Charterers with highly efficient tonnage to lower fuel consumption and reduce boil off rate – two-stroke propulsion (MEGI and X-DF ships) has ~30% lower fuel consumption than Tri-Fuel Diesel Electric (TFDE) vessels.
As part of the Seatankers group of companies, FLEX LNG can rely on extensive experience and support for LNGC vessels. Our key strategic partners for the design, construction and supervision of our newbuildings are listed below.
Seatankers Management Ltd.
- Providing newbuild construction supervision services
- Several vessels under construction including LNG, tankers, dry bulk, containers, offshore
Frontline Management Ltd.
- Providing technical support services
- 160 vessels including LNG, tankers, dry bulk, container, offshore supply
- Vessel construction, project management, technical assistance, insurance, etc.
- HSSE and Incident Response