FLEX LNG has six 174,000 cbm MEGI newbuildings under construction at DSME and SHI for delivery in 2018 and 2019. FLEX’s fleet will provide Charterers with highly efficient tonnage to lower fuel consumption and reduce boil off rate – MEGI propulsion has ~30% lower fuel consumption than Tri-Fuel Diesel Electric (TFDE) vessels.
As part of the Seatankers group of companies, FLEX LNG can rely on extensive experience and support for both LNGC and FSRU vessels. Our key strategic partners for the design, construction and supervision of our newbuildings are listed below.
Seatankers Management Ltd.
- Providing newbuild construction supervision services
- 47 vessels under construction including LNG, tankers, dry bulk, containers, offshore
Frontline Management Ltd.
- Providing technical management and support services
- 160 vessels including LNG, tankers, dry bulk, container, offshore supply
- Vessel construction, project management, technical management, insurance, etc.
- HSSE and Incident Response
Ship Construction Strategies LLC
- Providing design and project management services
- FSRU design – 13 FSRU vessels
- FSRU Project Management – 6 FSRU projects including FSRU conversions, port infrastructure