FLEX LNG has eight LNG newbuildings under construction at DSME, HHI and SHI shipyards for delivery throughout 2018-2020. FLEX’s fleet will provide Charterers with highly efficient tonnage to lower fuel consumption and reduce boil off rate – two-stroke propulsion (MEGI and X-DF ships) has ~30% lower fuel consumption than Tri-Fuel Diesel Electric (TFDE) vessels.
As part of the Seatankers group of companies, FLEX LNG can rely on extensive experience and support for LNGC vessels. Our key strategic partners for the design, construction and supervision of our newbuildings are listed below.
Seatankers Management Ltd.
- Providing newbuild construction supervision services
- 47 vessels under construction including LNG, tankers, dry bulk, containers, offshore
Frontline Management Ltd.
- Providing technical management and support services
- 160 vessels including LNG, tankers, dry bulk, container, offshore supply
- Vessel construction, project management, technical management, insurance, etc.
- HSSE and Incident Response