Hamilton, Bermuda 24 April,
FLEX LNG LTD. (Oslo Børs: FLNG) (together with its subsidiaries, the “Company” or “FLEX LNG”), an emerging leader in the Liquefied Natural Gas (“LNG”) shipping and floating regasification market, is pleased to announce that the 2017 financial report and accounts have been approved.
Highlights of 2017:
– First year with operation with four vessels chartered in during Q2 and Q3 and two for the period Q4 ahead of the first two deliveries in January 2018
– FLEX LNG will control and operate six MEGI vessels within the next 18 months
– Signed and executed a $315m secured term loan facility. This secures financing of the three first vessels
– On January 9 and 11, 2018 FLEX LNG successfully took delivery of its first LNGC newbuildings the FLEX ENDEAVOUR and the FLEX ENTERPRISE, respectively.
– FLEX ENDEAVOUR commenced it’s time charter to Uniper Global Commodities (“Uniper”), a leading international energy company headquartered in Germany.
– FLEX ENTERPRISE secured 1 year time charter with Enel Trade SpA commencing sedond half of 2019. The charter has the option to extend the time chrter by an additional year.
The numbers are the same as the unaudited Q4 report releasd in connection with Investor Day on Tuesday 27 February, but containes more detailed notes as well as audit.
Questions should be directed to: Øystein M. Kalleklev, Chief Financial Officer
Tel. +47 23 11 40 58 Email: email@example.com